We welcome all organizations to sponsor our events. This is a great opportunity to garner visibility among funders, implementers, and partners in the field while supporting SID-US to provide a forum for learning, sharing, and connecting. Sponsorship provides a great opportunity for visibility for your organization. Most of our events offer virtual participation so participants can join from across the United States and around the world. Our attendees hail from all sectors of international development - NGOs, for profits, consulting firms, private sector firms, universities, government agencies, think tanks, and more. Please email [email protected] for pricing and benefits. Institutional Members receive a member discount on sponsorship.
For more information on sponsoring our Annual Conference, Annual Dinner, or Career Fairs, please email [email protected].
- Sponsor receives recognition on all promotional emails and social media.
- Sponsor receives recognition on the event webpage.
- Sponsor receives recognition during the event, including in the signage at in-person events.
- SID-US will include your organization name and logo and website on a slide during the event.
- Sponsor will be acknowledged at the beginning and end of the event.
- Sponsors will have a one-minute speaking opportunity during the event. Sponsors can provide a pre-recorded video in lieu of speaking.
- Event recordings will be available, upon request.
All sponsors are responsible for all food and beverage expenses in addition to the sponsorship cost. Sponsors can manage catering arrangements themselves or pay a flat rate for SID-US to organize food and beverage. Food and beverage selection and quantity must be approved by SID-US staff no later than 48 hours before the event. SID-US can provide staff to help set up and clean up. For more information on catering options and costs, please email [email protected].
Additional Event Expenses
If an event is held outside of the SID-US offices, the sponsor will be responsible for any additional event expenses, such as rental space. To learn more about the SID-US conference space capacity, please email [email protected].
Prohibited Content (in the sole opinion of SID-US):
- encourages dishonest behavior.
- contains profanity.
- depicts nudity (except for breastfeeding), or the objectification of genders.
- encourages illegal activity, products, or enterprises.
- encourages violence.
- encourages any type of discrimination.
- is unauthorized to use copyrighted content.
- is false, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
- includes information deemed to be false or claims discredited by third-party fact checkers.
Hateful or Discriminatory Content:
- degrades, discriminates, or shows hate toward a race, ethnicity, culture, country, belief, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, or condition.
Biased or Prejudiced Content:
- is biased, partial, prejudiced, or that could be considered propaganda.
- deceives users by excluding relevant product information or providing misleading information about products, services, or businesses.
- Each organization can only sponsor up to three events per SID-US’s fiscal year (July-June) to ensure diversity of sponsors.
- All events (except annual events) are capped at three sponsors maximum.
- All sponsors are subject to our review and approval. SID-US reserves the right to reject or remove any sponsor at our sole discretion for any reason, including in response to audience feedback, or board-level feedback.
- SID-US reserves the right to request modifications to any sponsorship language.
- All sponsorship payments must be received within ten business days of the event. If payment is not received within ten business days, SID-US reserves the right to temporarily put the organization’s membership on hold until payment is received.